Citizenship and Immigration
Citizenship services at Otis Library:
1. Visit the Citizenship Corner at Otis Library to find books and DVDs to help you study for your citizenship exam.
2. N-400 application for citizenship is available for free at the Information Desk (one copy per person).
3. Free Citizenship Classes at Otis Library starting October 4th, every Wednesday from 4-7 pm. Classes run for 12 weeks. Registration is now open. Click here for more details.
Citizenship exam practice:
Immigration services at Otis Library:
1. All immigration forms are available for free at the Information Desk (One copy per person)
2. Books are available to borrow on a variety of immigration topics.
3. Free public computers are available to use to fill in immigration forms and find immigration information online.
For more information on these resources, contact Bassem Gayed, Multicultural Services Coordinator, at (860) 889-2365, ext. 109, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.